ISO-400
Shutter Speed- 1/2000 @ F/2.8
35mm Focal Length- 300
Camera- Nikon D7000
Lens- Nikon 70mm~200mm F/2.8
I picked this photo as my best shot of the Butterfly Park @ Sentosa clearly because of the details provided in the photo. The motion of the butterfly is capture using high shutter speed to freeze it. The colors on reflected picture is capture with direct sun light, strong sunlight brought out the natural colors of the background and the butterfly.
ISO-100
Shutter Speed- 1/250 @ F/2.8
35mm Focal Length- 300
Camera- Nikon D7000
Lens- Nikon 70mm~200mm F/2.8
I pick this shot as the second of Butterfly Park because of the details of the butterfly. The injured butterfly was resting on the dash board in the park, unable to move naturally. I took the shot as close as possible within the focus range, telephoto lens do not have macro function so I crop the photo to its best resolution as possible.
ISO-100
Shutter Speed- 1/80 @ F/5.6
35mm Focal Length- 300
Camera- Nikon D7000
Lens- Nikon 70mm~200mm F/2.8
This shot is the third shot of the Butterfly Park. Using F/5.6 to clear up the surrounding of the photo, display the butterfly with the surrounding. With the clear up surrounding, the butterfly blend into the nature as one part. Using the 1/3 rules, the photo display a better composure in the shot.




No comments:
Post a Comment