ISO-1250
Shutter speed- 1/60 @ F/2.8
35mm Focal Length- 48mm
Camera- D3X
Lens- Nikkor Kit lens 24 ~ 70mm F/2.8G AFS
Thanks for my buddies Zero for helping me out in this shot. I really like the shadow create from him, the lighting from TopShop is the only light that providing the source of this picture. I created a format for this shot, call the 1/4 shot. the subject places itself 1/4 of the photo, follow by the lines from the TopShop following the flow to the subject. I feel this shot is taken quite excellent.
The usual method of mounting the tripod and using blub mode. I personally prefer using the timer mode to prevent hand shake when pressing the shutter. Using ND 6 filter to soften the image to access sharpen image. Slight distortion due to the filter plates but does not affect the image at all. I really love the reflection from the Singapore River.
Thanks for my buddies Zero for helping me out in this shot. I really like the shadow create from him, the lighting from TopShop is the only light that providing the source of this picture. I created a format for this shot, call the 1/4 shot. the subject places itself 1/4 of the photo, follow by the lines from the TopShop following the flow to the subject. I feel this shot is taken quite excellent.
ISO-1600
Shutter speed- 1/13 @ F/2.8
35mm Focal Length- 70mm
Camera- D3X
Lens- Nikkor Kit lens 24 ~ 70mm F/2.8G AFS
Done some cropping to cover up some hand shake and focus on the composition. This photo including the pole and the model stand up 2/3 of the photograph. The photo gives the subject a kind of "loner" feel. Took about 7 shots to complete the shot, when upload to PC only this can be use.
ISO-500
Shutter speed- 20 Sec @ F/7.1
35mm Focal Length- 24mm
Camera- D3X
Lens- Nikkor Kit lens 24 ~ 70mm F/2.8G AFS
The usual method of mounting the tripod and using blub mode. I personally prefer using the timer mode to prevent hand shake when pressing the shutter. Using ND 6 filter to soften the image to access sharpen image. Slight distortion due to the filter plates but does not affect the image at all. I really love the reflection from the Singapore River.
![]() |
| Love the sharp and the light stroke details |
![]() |
| Composition and the lighting reflected from the shop |
![]() | ||
| DOF!! Edited the darkness to show the DOF |







No comments:
Post a Comment