Some changes has been made/update to improve reading.
1. Remove of Camera Equipment introduction section
2. Correction on typo/grammar errors
3. Change of size for top 3 best photos.
More changes are going to implement.
- Including naming and titling for photos.
- Reconstruct formats for short write up (sample below)
- Will include more update possible to improve the flow of the essay.
Change in format for better understanding for readers.
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
4. What I personally think of the picture
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
4. What I personally think of the picture
That all for now. Till further notice and have fun reading, feel free to email me to discuss about photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment