Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Sunday, 9 December 2012

16mm Full Frame FishEye

The attracting part of a fish eye lens is that the distortion capabilities it gives the shots. I went to loan a fish eye lens at 30 bucks to give a dry run. Interesting facts that the shot gives me is that the distortion is not as bad as I thought, so it give me some interesting idea of using fish eye lens next time. Creative shot can be done using fish eyes, I would like to try one day using fish eye lens to take portrait shooting. It definitely will be interesting.This are some of the result I manage to get from my dry run this week.











 I love how fish eye lens display it distortion around the it's edge which give a good distortion feel to make the entire shot illogical yet it makes some sense in the shot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment