Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Monday, 11 February 2013

Punngol End

This event of shoot is taken during the first of January 2013. The first sun rise of the 2013, amazingly it not the world end like how the Mayan has predicted. This is my first time I attempted a time lap shoot! I might going to try it again! Till then please support me.



The Morning shot, taken before the sun rises but seen like I can't see the sun due to clouds. Not really a good weather for sun rise. Hope this can compensate for it. XD


After the sun rises, Steven and I went around the Punggol End to take a short walk around then I ended up borrowing his 70~200 to take this shot.

This is surprisingly close toward the sun bird, this shot is taken from Tamron 90mm macro lens. I did some cropping of course, I uses F/5.6 to attempt this shot and it turn out this great.

This post is a lot short on photos, it turn out that I did not have the necessary lens to be there to take better shots. I trying to increase my arsenal at that point of time, when I have better gears I can attempt more different approach toward photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment