Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Monday, 15 April 2013

PSB Academy Open House Part 1

This is the first time I even try shooting an event at my school this time. I took some quite nice shots that what I think. Unlike some of my friends the way they shoot for event, my taking of shots are no really what the organizer wants. I show you some of my shoots this week and some other week. Feel free to drop your comments to me!




I try to attempt this shot, the players that playing the game are quite afraid to hit. I standing behind the cans when I attempt this shot. The focus on the subject is not really sharp!My manual focusing is not accurate enough. More work on my focusing techniques.

This week is the first part of the opening house of PSB academy. I show more on the next week post. Please stay till and have patience for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment