1st Selection
High Key
ISO- 100
Shutter speed- 1/320sec @ F/4
35mm Focal Length- 51mm
Camera- D7000
Lens- Tamron SP 28mm~75mm F/2.8 AFS
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
I guess this shot guided by J2meepok is consider perfect to me. Nothing I can mention to improve on.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
I wanted to create a high class feel for this product. How the advertisements and catalogs present their products.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Well-lighted environment condition. Does provides a good environment from the studios equipments.
4. What I personally think of the picture
2nd Selection
Logo Of Martel
ISO- 400
Shutter speed- 1/250sec @ F/16
35mm Focal Length- 90mm
Camera- D7000
Lens- Tamron SP 28mm~75mm F/2.8 AFS
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
I guess nothing much I can say about improve this shot other than using a lower aperture to allow more lights to enter the sensors.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
I wanted to produce the catalog type of photo that most brochures printed out.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Well-lighted environment condition. Does provides a good environment from the studios equipments.
4. What I personally think of the picture
3rd Selection
Low Key
ISO-400
Shutter speed- 1/250sec @ F/16
35mm Focal Length- 51mm
Camera- D7000
Lens- Tamron SP 28mm~75mm F/2.8 AFS
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
Could use the light box Steven told, to prevent the reflection from the metal casing.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
I wanted to produce the catalog type of photo that most brochures printed out.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Well-lighted environment condition. Does provides a good environment from the studios equipments.
4. What I personally think of the picture
I personally loves the stroke from the studio equipments. It provide a better coverage than a speed light flash.
After trying out a product shoot in a studio environment, I really wish to try out a studio portrait shooting. I want to try model shooting in a studio which can give me a lighting control, feel like having everything in control without thinking of the environment. No matter how you shoot in the studio environment, you can create the imagine in your mind easily.







No comments:
Post a Comment