On a random Tuesday, I was thinking should I deliver my film I took some time ago. I always have extra film with me, so I decide to load a canister of fresh film ISO 400 and went out. I drove all the way to Plaza Singapura but my destination was at Sunshine Plaza. With a new film loaded, I decide test how long can I take to complete the canister with precision with 35mm. It took me about an hour to complete that roll now I'm showing my results of the shot. I decide on the theme Isolation
1st Selection
ISO-400
Shutter speed- 1/250 @ F/5.6
35mm Focal Length- 35mm
Camera-F3
Lens- Nikon 35mm F/2 AFD
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
It seem like my subject kind of too low in the frame. I seem to same problem with most of my shots. Could it be my F3 causing this?
It seem like my subject kind of too low in the frame. I seem to same problem with most of my shots. Could it be my F3 causing this?
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Strong sun with people walking around. Want to achieve this isolation shot, I waited for some time to take this shot.
4. What I personally think of the picture
The tone of this shot consider quite amazing, even it converted from color film. The quality of the film is really good.
2nd Selection
ISO-400
Shutter speed- 1/125 @ F/4
35mm Focal Length- 35mm
Camera-F3
Lens- Nikon 35mm F/2 AFD
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
Might be good if I include some vehicle into the shot, much convenient for me to describe the isolation theme.
Might be good if I include some vehicle into the shot, much convenient for me to describe the isolation theme.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Taken beside a busy road near bugis street.
4. What I personally think of the picture
Taken beside a busy road near bugis street.
4. What I personally think of the picture
Good colors to portrait yesteryear effect seem nicer if company by some vehicles behind.
3rd Selection
ISO-400
Shutter speed- 1/500 @ F/16
35mm Focal Length- 35mm
Camera-F3
Lens- Nikon 35mm F/2 AFD
1. In which area I wish to improve and achieve better results.
Lower aperture to isolate the subject seem better off if I'm able to gauge the aperture with faster speed.
Lower aperture to isolate the subject seem better off if I'm able to gauge the aperture with faster speed.
2. What I hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
3. Under what circumstances is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
In the middle of a round about with strong sunlight
4. What I personally think of the picture
Isolation feeling. I use Lightroom to add effects to improve the feel from the shot.
In the middle of a round about with strong sunlight
4. What I personally think of the picture
Kind of out of the kind, seem like a yesteryear photo portraying vintage buildings.
I trying my best to gauge the aperture and shutter speed with a faster timing. During this shoot, I realize a totally full manual camera does not provide you with half stop. Everything is in a full one stop really make a different in the shot. Even for shutter speed of 1/4 and 1/8 can change the mood, feel and idea you design for the shot.
















No comments:
Post a Comment