Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Midnight Carnival II : Deepavali Festival

I took this quick walk around Little India which I hardly even been there. I took a turn around the street and saw a car park around the corners of buffalo street, so I park my vehicle there and start to unload my stuff and walk about. The time I went to take a walk is about 2am before the public holiday which is on the 12 of November.







This few shots are simply ideas that how usually I would frame them, If possible I wish I could get my hands on a good telephoto lens so I could at least do some portrait shooting in these kind of festival. Feel free to share with me some of your photos and idea. We can discuss together to improve our photographer. Have fun shooting guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment