Today I been to (WTF) We're the Furballs at Katong @ 45 East Coast Road, right opposite Katong 112. The business start early in the morning but the puppies play house starts at 1230 noon. I reached there about 0100, the owners started greeting us and brief us about the house rules. The room is well lighted, flash light is not necessary important but it better that your partner accompanied you is a good ISO DSLR. Try to avoid flash when come to shoot pets, pets can turn aggressive when come to sudden flash.I started with a ISO 1600 using F/2.8 to F/4, it hard to judge the shots with your LCD.
Yuki-chan, A Pomeranian, active but passive. When I was shooting, she just sit on people's lap and started to find a comfortable to fall asleep.
Bui Bui, a Bulldog, sad enough from her expression. She just got sterilize with LuLu, guess she felt the pain that why she had this sad looking expression on her face.
Slinky, she been describes by the owners she the alpha for the puppies. I can't really get a decent shot of her because she quite active and keep moving around, she hardly stop and rest. I manage get this shot when she been cuddle.
Mochi, I think she is rather shy among the rest of the puppies. She tend to hide herself under the chair when the room get rowdy.
This week I focus more on monotones, I wanted to bring out more details using monotones. Next week, I will focus more on colors, more dreamy shoots on the puppies.







No comments:
Post a Comment