Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Sunday, 6 January 2013

The Furballs Part II

Last week, I showed some of my decent shots of puppies in (WTF) using monotones. This weeks I will focus more on colors, if using colors, colors can setback your photos sometimes. Reasons? HDR photos, we been looking at HDR photos for quite long. When come to compare a normal colors photo and HDR, HDR photos' colors are fresh, beautiful and unique while normal photos are tend to be less refreshing and beautiful than HDR. I prefer normal photos more because they captivating if the composition and concepts is there. HDR, after long hours and days of looking into it, you will get sick of it. Because it not what you see, it just digital processing using a over expose and under expose photo to improve the toning of the photograph.


Yuki-chan, enjoy her comfortable massage by the customers. She really know how to capture the hearts of her play mates.


This shot, add a shallow depth of field when Yuki-chan dash into my range. It fulfilled a kind of candid shot making the shot more natural looking.


Mochi pretty shy when come when customers came. She quite curious when come to stranger but once she get to know you, she will come close to you.


Duchess, pretty playful puppy. Hardly interact with her, she kind of stubborn sometimes when come to thing she wants, she will wanted it.

 



The shots I got it from (WTF) is consider pretty amazing for me, this is the first time I actually try out pets shooting. I considering whether should I get myself to set a project for pet shooting. Might be possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment