Self introduction

My photo
Singapore
Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience

Monday, 19 August 2013

Re-Activating post for Vinpixels

It been about a month and an half since my last update of my blog. Today I going to upload some photos that I been taking for the past few months and week. Busy month since the past 2 months for me. I been recall my National Service and my work load increase, I apologize for the delaying of my blog post. This week I'm going to show more photos on filter and editing after shots has been taken. Post processing of photos can really make a great deal out of photos. Myself I prefer lesser post processing due my techniques and my ideas of post processing is not up to a certain standard. I used basic filter that can be found on any photograph processing programs.






With the current technology, processing photos got a lot easier as computer are able to dissect colors from the photos then allow you to adjust the photos base on your style of preferences. I can control the grain, colors, expose and even gradient of the exposure and other. Processing of photos getting more and more common to the point that people always prefer adjust that suit their eyes or audience preferences. Next week I will show more photos again on post processing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment