More work are coming and on it way. I'm going to do more of macro shooting of my hobby, miniatures painting and other. I will keep up with better updates and more photos to post up weekly.
Picasa Web Album
Self introduction
- Silvering Izeuski
- Singapore
- Blog under renovation sorry for the inconvenience
Monday, 26 August 2013
Post-Processing
This week I going to show more of the post-processed photos, not really an excellent work. Quite grainy on the photos due expired films. Grainy photos are also part of filter that most people would choose to represent aged photos. Expired films are a good way to display as the films are grainy before any light exposure is imprint.
More work are coming and on it way. I'm going to do more of macro shooting of my hobby, miniatures painting and other. I will keep up with better updates and more photos to post up weekly.
More work are coming and on it way. I'm going to do more of macro shooting of my hobby, miniatures painting and other. I will keep up with better updates and more photos to post up weekly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment