This is the very first time I very took care of a pet with excitement, care and thrill even since I was in primary school. Golden was the name given to my pet hamster for his golden yellow long fur. I loan a lens Carl Zeiss Makro 100mm F/2 from camera rental shop and try it out to give Golden a photo shoot in his fish tank. I find it that using a fish tank is much more appropriate keep pet keeping. Usual hamster cage will rust eventually and it not good for the hamster. Today I going to show a set of photos of him.
Golden is a Syria breed hamster. Smaller in size he tend to get bully in the past. He was give to my girl-friend by a customer in her shop. The customer gave Golden away due to over population. Golden was hurt and a piece of his ear was damage. Even though, Golden is still adorable and attract people attention. More photos are coming up soon. Stay tune for more of his adorable face.






No comments:
Post a Comment